Friday, November 03, 2006

40 Days


Back in May I found a copy of illustrations by Simon Smith on Jesus' 40 Day's in the wilderness.
I loved the illustrations and put them up on Youtube with a track accompaniment. Just recently one of Simon's friends alerted him that I had his work on Youtube while he was selling CDs of the work.
He e-mailed me and asked me kindly to remove the video. Not meaning to cause any harm (I understood his work was under creative commons or public domain) I did remove the video.
But today at work Simon went above and beyond and sent me a copy of the CD with his illustrations and a different music track. It's great.
I say all this, just to let you know, Simon's a class act and you should definitely purchase the CD for use at your church. E-mail Simon to order a copy.

No comments: