Monday, May 22, 2006

40 Days in the desert


I caught Andrew's suggestions on the "40" illustrations by Simon Smith today. I thought the music selection of Jap-Jap's "Blue Shimmery Fall" was great, so I threw a video together in Windows Movie Maker - yes that's right Thomas, you can do video with Windows XP :-).
Anyways, I thought it made for a great story and backing track.
I'd like to try it with Third Day's "King of Glory" as well - but that will have to come at a later time, as I only have it on my Mp3 player and not on my Lappy 486.
Check out the video and let me know what you think. Any other musical suggestions?

1 comment:

weareallghosts said...

Very good... my bro... very good!

Inspirational :: thanks to you, Andrew and the chap who did the graphics... gonna do one too (but in iMovie)

^___^