Friday, May 19, 2006

Going to Nigeria

Well, I'm going to Nigeria.
It's settled (again).
Rob and I will go with a group from Lakepoint Sept. 26 - Oct. 11 to scout out information for the CWF trip in March.
In case you missed the previous post, due to logistics, it was decided that the team trip would be pushed back to March 2007. Rob and Tim were planning to take the trip in Oct. to scout out some of the logistical information, but complications arose with Tim's job and I was asked to go in his place.
I'm pumped. Of course this means I'll need to raise funds for both trips now, but I have no doubt that God will provide.
I've raised between $600 - $700 now and will be re-sending and sending out new letters soon to update everyone.
I need to raise $1,300 by June 26, $1,800 by July 26 and $2,200 by August 26. And I'll need the remaining $500 or so before we leave Sept. 26.
So any financial support and prayers will be greatly appreciated.
If you'd like to make a donation, please contact me by e-mail or you can donate online with a check or debit card. Just click on the button on the right hand corner.
Thanks again for all your support.
I look forward to keeping you all posted on what God does on this trip.

No comments: