Monday, May 22, 2006

Point and Shoot Video


Just got a trail version of the Pure Digital Point and Shoot Camcorder. It is definately Point and Shoot. Within a minute of opening the package I had the camcorder recording and a minute later copied the file to my computer. It's MSRP is under $130 and it will record 30 minutes of AVI video.
You can plug it into your TV or VCR and/or take the camera to CVS or Walgreens to transfer the video to DVD.
The camera also uses USB connections to connect to your computer. The only downside to that is that the USB connection pops out from the side of the camera - which is cool, but my laptop USB plugs are oriented in a way that makes it impossible to plug into my laptop without a USB extension.
Anyways, not a bad way to get short video clips and do it very easily.
I'll post more later as I get to play with it more.

No comments: