Thursday, November 16, 2006

TNA Wrestling ready for prime time

TNA Wrestling goes primetime tonight on SPIKE! Too bad I don't have cable anymore, I hear Kurt Angle is debuting in the ring tonight for TNA. Angle takes on Samoa Joe Sunday night on the company's PPV. Should be a great match.
Jeff Jarrett held a media press conference earlier this week to discuss the PPV and the future of the company.
And Slam sports has a story on Jarrett and his behind the scene work for TNA.
In regards to former WCW and WWE wrestler Chris Jericho:
"I've known Chris for over 10 years, and I've always respected his ability. He still has a lot of great years in him. If Chris decides to come back, I have no doubt in my mind that it will be because he truly wants to, and because he loves the business. I believe it is something we can work because of the advantages of our schedule."

No comments: