Oh no... it's one of those Christmas questionnaires. I usually just respond to these by e-mail, but what the heck... you'll all get to enjoy my answers.
1. Wrapping paper or gift bags?
I prefer wrapping paper but often use gift bags
2. Real tree or artificial?
I love real trees but they make Laurie sneeze
3. When do you put up the tree?
As soon as I can
4. When do you take the tree down?
Jan. 2 or as soon as I can
5. Do you like eggnog?
6. Favorite gift received as a child?
7. Do you have a nativity scene?
8. Hardest person to buy for?
dad and Laurie
9. Easiest person to buy for?
Rolly or Matt
10. Worst Christmas gift you ever received?
I got a random old empty cologne holder from my grandma one year - I thought it was the craziest thing ever - until I found out years later that it was the cologne my granddad used on his wedding day - now I wished I knew where it was
11. Mail or email Christmas cards?
I don't normally do either
12. Favorite Christmas Movie?
It's a Wonderful Life
13. When do you start shopping for Christmas?
Whenever the time and budget permits
14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present?
I don't think so
15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas?
Cranberry bread on Christmas morning
16. Clear lights or colored on the tree?
17. Favorite Christmas song?
Carrol of the Bells
18. Travel at Christmas or stay home?
I'd love to travel if family is with us and there's time to actually enjoy the holiday wherever we are
19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer?
20. Angel on the tree top or a star?
I think I have a star - except I haven't had a chance to put my tree up this year.
21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning?
I'll quote Laurie on this one, "Christmas morning...it's not Christmas on Christmas Eve...do you open your birthday gifts the day before your birthday?"
22. Most annoying thing about this time of year?
23. Do you decorate your tree in any specific theme or color?
I have years and years worth of ornaments my mom has given me for different points in my life. That's what I use to decorate with.
Now I'm going to tag: BRANDI, AARON, HEADPHONAUGHT and MIKE McILVAIN. Tag you guys - you're it.