Tuesday, December 26, 2006

30 in 2007

Well I have 2 new goals for 2007, I've actually cheated a bit and started counting already.
But goal number one is to read 30 books in the next 12 months.
I started on one last night, Love for a Lifetime: Building a Marriage that Will Go the Distance, my parents bought it for Laurie and I for Christmas. I guess they think we're getting married soon or something ;-).
It's an easy read and I'm about halfway through it as of this morning.
If anyone has any great reads, let me know. I hope the reading will make me a better person overall, as well as a better writer and blogger.
Secondly, I plan to lose at least 30 more pounds by April 28. I've lost 25 solid pounds since late May last year and I've pretty much stalled out between 230 and 240 since going to Nigeria in October. My goal was to get to 210 or lower when I started so I need to lose at least 30 more pounds to be sure and I'd like to look my best for the above mentioned wedding on April 28, hence the goal. What are you're goals/resolutions/hopes/dreams for 2007?

No comments: