Tuesday, August 02, 2005

Xanga is Spanish for...

I think I've finally figured out what Xanga means. It's Spanish for "Why I stopped myself from jumping off the bridge" - or something like that.
All but one Xanga site I've read in the last few days is depressing as heck.
I don't know what it is. But man - depressing. Every talks about how their life sucks, is lame and pathetic so on and so on.
Maybe I'm reading the wrong ones, but please, someone with a happy Xanga point me in your direction. Give me some hope.
Is my generation doomed to gloom and writing about it on Xanga? I feel like I'm listening to an Avril Lavigne record played over and over again in my head, while someone scratches their nails down a chalkboard or rubs styrophoam against itself.
Help us all.
Post Script: Boy - that was one depressing post. Maybe I should move my blog to Xanga.

No comments: