Tuesday, August 02, 2005

I'm a freakin genius

I'm a freakin genius.
In high school I took an art class and we had to design a package and make a commercial for the product.
I designed a box, approximately 6"x6"x6" with a speaker in the side, a play control and a disk drive to insert the music into and play.
It was called a Digi-Cube.
Now look what Wal-Mart's selling for $99
DANG!
Granted there's is a little smaller and I'm sure it uses new USB technology and not 3.5" disks - but dang. If only I pursued it.
I wonder if Steve Jobs saw my commercial somehow.
I also used to try and sell singles for my band, All Natural on 3.5" disks. They were in low quality WAV files, before MP3's were big. And my band thought I was a nut. Granted we only sold 3, but people thought they were cool. I wonder if I can find them somewhere?
Maybe they're in the stack of disks I found in my office the other day.

No comments: