Sunday, August 28, 2005

Update on comments

For those of you who actually leave comments, you'll notice an additional step when you go to leave comments. You'll be asked to verify a random set of characters. I hope this isn't too much of a nuisance, but it's to help deter Spam commentary, which I've started getting a lot of lately. I think I've deleted them all, but they end up leaving comments that are nothing more than ads to their websites. And since the majority of them are done automatically with software, the added step helps deter them. So, hope you all don't mind too much. And I appreciate your feedback.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi great site! Do you need to refinance your home! please visit this SITE 3% interest rate! please send $4,000 to my mother in Nigeria! V i a g r a CHEAP!!!!!


Haha just kidding