Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Seriously... read this book

Seriously... you have to read this book: This Present Darkness by Frank Peretti.
I finally finished it last night. It took me a couple weeks because I never had/took the time to actually sit down and read, it was more of a chapter or two here and a chapter or two there.
But last night I read from around 9 to midnight and finished it all up. Wow. Good stuff.
It's fiction of course, but I think based a lot on reality. I don't think we really have any idea of the things going on around us in the spiritual realm. It's opened my eyes and I tend to be a lot more aware of things going on around me now.
I can't really put a finger on it or describe it - but there is a battle going on over souls all around us.
Well time to head back to the salt mines.

No comments: