Tuesday, August 09, 2005

Random survey

Found this while researching something on the web - totally random - but so am I.
Ok, so I usually think stuff like this is annoying, but Hey, I was bored....

1. Pick a band and answer only using the band's song titles: U2 (as if there is another band)
2. Are you male or female: Stories for Boys
3. Describe how you feel about yourself: Stuck in a Moment You Can't Get Out Of or Staring at the Sun
4. Your best piece of advice: Walk On
5. Describe your last relationship: Lady With the Spinning Head or Salome
6. Describe your current crush: Babyface or The Sweetest Thing or Hallelujah Here She Comes
7. Say something to someone you have a crush on: All I Want is You or I Will Follow
8. Say something to an ex: Exit or So Cruel
9. Say something to someone who you hurt severely: Is That All?
10. How do you feel right now: I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For

Aight, your turn. Send me a link to the answers on your blog or in my comment section.

No comments: