Thursday, August 18, 2005

Bummed...

Well I've been a little bummed today.
I got a crazy ticket in some super small East Texas town Saturday.
I saw the Reduced Speed Ahead sign, but never saw a sign indicating the reduced speed.
Apparently the local cop did and was stationed right behind it.
Sucks for me.
Then last night on my way to Bryan to pick up our papers, my headlights starting acting up and my battery indicator was coming up - and before I knew it, I was putting my way into the Wal-Mart parking lot.
This morning I had the privaledge of lightening my wallet by $400.
Sucks for me.
But on the upside I got several good comments on my way back to Harker Heights.
So while my wallet has decreased drastically in size, my ego has doubled.
Well - probably not, but its nice to hear nice things about yourself when you're having a crappy day.

No comments: