Wednesday, June 01, 2005

Randomness

What states have you been to?


create your own visited states map
or check out these Google Hacks.

I'm feeling really lonely today. Not too sure why. I feel like everyone's pulling me in different directions and I don't really want to go towards any of them. I was told I was a smart ass today.
Maybe they're right. I don't mean to be -- if I am.
But I know I used to be one with my mom. Dang -- I'm a jerk.
So, tomorrow starts a new day. A new chance to change and be changed. And we'll see where tomorrow takes me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Don't sweat it my brother. Everyday we are striving to be better and improve our relationships with our neighbors and God. We weren't born perfect and we will never be perfect. But, I can say it pleases our Master that we are trying. And That is what matters. That we keep evolving and growing. It gives Him something to work with. Hehe.