Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Coming Soon...

I've been contacting congressmen and the like all day about HR 2726, it looks like it should make an interesting article.
We'll see. I'll post it here as soon as I get it drafted.
Also, I recieved a pretty funny video of some guy on cable access or something that I think you'll all get a kick out of.
I'll post that a bit later too.
We received a call about our 4th of July guide we sent to press two weeks ago today.
The press said they needed all the color pages sent as tiffs instead of pdfs. I had to save all my color pages to EPS and then go back into Photoshop and convert them to Tiffs.
That sounds really backwards - so my uplink to the net will be dragging the rest of the afternoon for sure.
No wonder we only use these guys once a year.
Well hope all is going well.
More to come soon.

No comments: