Friday, June 17, 2005

laziness subsides

I'm feeling really lazy tonight.
I came home, plopped down in my chair and fell asleep.
I'm laying in my bed now catching up on tons of blogs that I've missed this week. And its getting darker and darker in my house and I'm too lazy to get up and turn on a light.
But there is a growing hunger in my stomach so eventually I will have to get up and find some real food. All I've eaten today is sweets (you'll have to look for that post) I'm even too lazy to link to it. Geeze.
I wish we had a greater variety of food options in Belton. I'm too lazy to drive to Temple to have Wendy's or Chick-Fil-A.
Good thing it's Friday and good things it's the weekend.
I may have some cool "job news" coming soon. We'll wait and see. Just don't ask my boss about it.

No comments: