Tuesday, June 14, 2005

Peace thats past understanding

Lord. Thank you for answered prayer. Thank you for peace and knowing that YOU are in control.
I have nothing to fear no matter where I go or where you lead.
Why do say, Jacob (Jonathan), Why do you say, Israel, (America), "The Lord is not aware of what is happening to me, My God is not concerned with my vindiction?"
Do you not know? Have you not heard? The LORD is an eternal God, the creator of the whole earth. He does not grow tired or weary; there is no limit to His wisdom.
He gives strength to those who are tired; to the ones who lack power, he gives renewed energy.
Even youths get tired and weary; even strong young men clumsily stumble.
But those who wait for the LORD's help will find renewed strength; they rise up as if they had eagles' wings, they run without getting weary, they walk without getting tired.
"I the LORD officially commission you; I take hold of your hand. I protect you and make you a covenant mediator for your people, and a light to the nations, to open blind eyes, to release prisoners from dungeons, those who live in darkness from prisons."
Sing to the LORD a brand new song! Praise Him from the horizon of the earth, you who go down to the sea, and everything that lives in it, you coastlands adn those who live there!
The LORD emerges like a hero, like a warrior he inspires himself for battle; He shouts, yes, He yells, He shows His enemies His power.
"I will lead the blind along an unfamiliar way; I will guide them down paths they have never traveled. I will turn the darkness in front of them into light, and level out the rough ground. This is what I will do for them. I will not abandon them."
"Don't be afraid for I will protect you. I will call you by name, you are mine.
When you pass through the waters, I am with you; when you pass through the streams, they will not overwhelm you. When you walk through the fire, you will not be burned; the flames will not harm you.
For I am the LORD your GOd, the sovereign king of Israel, your deliverer.
Since you are precious and special in my sight, and I love you, I will hand over people in place of you, nations in place of your life.
Don't be afraid, for I am with you. From the east I will bring your descendants; from the west I will gather you."

No comments: