Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Really tired...

It's 8:36 in the morning and I've been at work for over an hour. I'm tired.
I better get my coffee brewing soon.
I got up to get a story and pictures from a school who does a newscast for all their morning announcements.
They did an exercise called Brain Ballet. It's supposed to stimulate the brain for learning. I should have joined in.
A couple of random thoughts:
Sticking your hand in a food disposal can be very scary. Especially when you don't know what's down in there stopping it up.
--
It's cold. Love it. Love it.
--
The Astros will win tonight.
--
Why is it that the first day of the week is during the weekend?
--
I heard there was a hurricane in Florida this weekend, but I don't hear anyone complaigning that they were left behind and the federal government bombed the city's levees - so I guess that's just a pigment of my imagination.
--
The Dawn Treader is a good book - but it seems that anytime anyone is in trouble, they simply start calling for Aslan and they're saved. Seems like the children don't know how to take care of themselves... or maybe there's a much bigger lesson to be learned there. (You think?)
--
I'm supposed to get a phone call about my meetings in Waxahachie today. And Matt just found out the Belton FD is hiring. How odd and crazy is that? What if my phone call is good and he gets a job with the Belton FD? Odd. Anyone else think God has a sense of humor?
--
The Astros will win tonight. And go on and win the World Series 4-3.
--
Chris Tomlin's new CD is really good.
--
I'm going to have to get up really early again tomorrow because none of my pictures this morning came out. They were all either too black or white. I hate Nikon cameras.
--
That's about it. Time to hit the coffee maker up for some java and start typing away.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

If Matt gets a job in Belton, then you have someone to sell your house to!