Thursday, October 13, 2005

Preparing to leave

Well it's been a slow day thus far. Not much action going on.
I went to Bryan last night to get our newspapers, which made this morning nice since I didn't have to rush to Bryan and back.
I'm going to call a few folks about an upcoming special and then I'll do my paper routes and then I'll be pretty much done for the day.
I have a meeting in Waxahachie at 4 today. I may tell you about it later. Then we head to Missouri tonight at 11.
10 guys packed into a 15 passenger van. Always a good time, until you try to sleep.
So keep us in your prayers tonight and this weekend. I have a feeling God wants to do something big in someone's life this weekend and Satan knows it.

1 comment:

Mkellynotes said...

Satan is a Loser!

If you see him, tell his so for me!

I will pray for you tomorrow morning.

Mike