Tuesday, October 25, 2005

Looking for stories

Scott Adams is looking for great stories for his Dilbert comic... I'm sure you all can come up with something...
--
What's bugging you about your job? Let me know and you might see it in a Dilbert comic or newsletter. The best comic fodder involves workplace peeves, devious strategies, frustrations of dealing with others, conflicting objectives, unintended management consequences, and of course my favorite - idiot bosses.
And I love True Tales of Induhviduals and true quotes.
And if you're seeing any new management trends that need to be mocked, I can help. Send your (brief) suggestions to me at:
scottadams@aol.com.
IMPORTANT: Put "Dilbert" at the end of your subject line so my spam filter won't bounce it back.
--
And while you're at it, feel free to leave your stories here as well (and yes - you can do so annonymously).

No comments: