Sunday, October 23, 2005

I hate everything...

Well, no, not really.
But isn't it funny how the more tired you get, the more everything sucks.
I can find something wrong with just about anyone and everything right now, but tomorrow after I get a good night's sleep, the world will look a lot better (I hope).
A week ago I sent an e-mail to a co-worker about how I couldn't stand some decisions by upper management.
He didn't respond till some hours later, after the the issue had been resolved and I had taken a short nap.
Telling him what made me mad seemed really trivial and pointless by the time I had a nap and time had past.
I guess my mom was on the right track when she'd get mad at Amy, Kara and I and just start counting, one, two, three, four....-eight, nine, ten, one, two...

No comments: