Sunday, October 23, 2005

It's 8:12 and I'm sleepy

The West Wing was great again tonight.
Toby was fired for his part in a leak to a New York Times reporter. The campaigns continue as I assume they'll come to a climax with the election in November.
It's a different show now. With Aaron Sorkin gone and three groups of people to write about and show.
There's a lot of back and forth between the White House and the campaigns.
In the past there were several story lines going, but they were all based around the west wing, now those story lines take place more outside the wing than inside.
Anyways, I slept till 3 today and for some reason I'm really sleepy now.
The Astros are on and I'm tempted to stay up and watch the game, but my body is telling me otherwise. What should I do?
I guess this is all from being up till 4 last night working on a computer.
David said he appreciated it.
Oh well, I think I'll watch another inning and then maybe head to bed before 9.
Wow. How weird would that be.

No comments: