Saturday, October 22, 2005

Good meeting

I had a good meeting in Waxahachie, it lasted for about an hour or so. Things look promising. I spent the remainder of the afternoon driving around with Matt checking out the city and looking at some different properties we might be interested in.
Then I headed back to Waco and spent the evening hanging with Chris at the radio station watching the Stros get beat. Yeah that sucked. But we had a good time anyways.
Baylor lost to OU in double overtime as well.
But UT won big over Tech and UMHB won big over HSU.
So there's always a rainbow somewhere.
Now I'm working at the Journal and doing a clean install on Beth's computer (again).
I'm not sure if its the operating system or what (being that its a Mac - I'll go with that), but I'm sure this is the 10th clean install I've done on a machine here in Belton in the last 2.5 years. And I think the third or fourth I've done on hers.
Gripes. I'm glad I don't have to do that with my PC. I'd be in a world of hurt.
Well, back to James Taylor and watching progress bars.

No comments: