According to an Associated Press-AOL News poll, 25% of people in the U.S. anticipate the second coming of Jesus Christ in 2007. Other predictions for 2007 from the survey include:
* 90% think higher gas prices are likely.
* 60% think the U.S. will be a victim of a terrorist attack.
* 57% think it is likely that another state will legalize gay marriage.
* 35% predict the military draft will be reinstated.
* 35% predict a cure for cancer will be found.
* 19% think scientists are likely to find evidence of extraterrestrial life.
Via Church Relevance.
Not going to lie, but I hope He waits till several months after April 28 at least.
But until then remember our the greatest commandment "'Love the Lord your God with all your heart and with all your soul and with all your mind.' This is the first and greatest commandment. And the second is like it: 'Love your neighbor as yourself.' All the Law and the Prophets hang on these two commandments."
And as my dad always says, "See you here, there or in the air."