I keep meaning to sit down and work on my first attempt at fiction but I just haven't been motivated. Maybe it will come later or maybe I'll move in a completely different direction. Either way, here are his pointers. Anyone else have any ideas? What book would you write if you had all the time in the world?
Top 10 Steps to Writing a Better BookRead the full post
10. Get more exercise
9. Allow time for editing and formatting
8. Have a regular place to work
7. Schedule rewards at each milestone
6. Disable wireless for long stretches
5. Write a small amount each day
4. Set aside time for book busywork
3. Develop one writing process and stick with it
2. Print it out
1. Schedule regular getaways to write
SHAMELESS PLUG: Need affordable web hosting for your church, non-profit or your blog? E-mail me for more information.