Monday, September 18, 2006

Working out the kinks

Orange Noise Radio is getting closer and closer. I can feel it. Can you?
We're ironing out the weekly schedule, playlist and more.
Since I'll be heading to Nigeria for two weeks next week, I would imagine the station will go live around November 1.
But until then, we're adding more and more music, more and more programming and I'm having fun.
Want a tease? Check out the current stream at: www.lighthouse21.com.
Here's our current program lineup (all times CST):
Sunday:
  • 11 a.m. - encounter (with Brian Treadaway)
  • 1 p.m. - Soul2Soul (with Mike Beck)
  • 7 p.m. - Spin 180 (with Matt Mungle)
    Mon-Fri:
    Noon - Powertalk (with Rick Walker)
    Monday:
  • 11 a.m. - encounter (with Brian Treadaway)
    Friday:
  • 8 p.m. - Renew (with Aaron Lehmann)
  • 9 p.m. - Headphonaught's Music Store (with Thomas Mathie)
    Saturday:
  • 1 p.m. - Soul2Soul (with Mike Beck)
  • 3 p.m. - Renew (with Aaron Lehmann)
  • 4 p.m. - Headphonaught's Music Store (with Thomas)
  • 7 p.m. - ?? (with myself - Jonathan Blundell)
  • I'm still considering a name for my program. I've considered Lighthouse 21 and Powerline, but they've both been used and I'd like something new, so feel free to email/leave your suggestions.
    Also, if you've got an idea or program you'd like to see added to Orange Noise Radio, drop me a note.

    No comments: