Sunday, May 08, 2005

Powerline v. 2

So those of you who have kept up with my blog over the last week or so, know that I'm getting addicted to blogging as well as podcasts. For those of you who aren't familiar with the term, too bad. Just kidding.
Podcasts are basically radio programs that can be set to download automatically to your computer and then loaded onto your iPod or Mp3 player.
And for those of you who really know me, know I dig radio and I really miss being on the radio. So naturally, I'm looking into this new phenomenum with great interest.
I'm exploring my options for creating a weekly music show featuring either Christian Indie bands and/or Texas Indie bands. Of course with either show, I'm sure I'll have to do some wrestling updates, because I know how much all of you love wrestling.
But I'm wondering how much interest there is for either.
So leave me your thoughts. Either click on the comments button below or send me an email. Let me know what you'd like to hear.
And if you really want to be my friend, and would like to be a sponsor of the new Powerline, or Lighthouse 21 or whatever the final project becomes, be sure to let me know.
In the mean time, for those of you down with podcasts... check out this show... Spin 180.
God bless.

No comments: