Sunday, May 29, 2005

By the Way

BTW... for those interested, I'm sure I'll get around to posting an entry about this weekend fairly soon. Maybe even this afternoon. I'll have some photos posted for sure.
Also, I've been thinking lately about my "dream" of writing a book.
I'm still working and hatching out a theme or subject matter, but right now, its come down to Christian Wrestlers or Marketing the Gospel in the 21st Century.
Any thoughts.
And of course my other "dream" of running/programming a Christian Radio Station for Belton, Texas that would reach Baylor University and Waco, Texas A&M and College Station and University of Texas and Austin is still flowing through my head constantly.
Aren't dreams great? I only hope one day God will give me the wisdom, strength and resources to see both of my dreams come true.

No comments: