Thursday, August 17, 2006

Special line for Muslims

Mike Gallagher said on this week on Fox News, that we should have a special line for Muslims at our nation's airports.
"It's time to have a Muslims check point line in American airports and have Muslims be scrutinized. You better believe it."
Are you kidding me?!
How are we going to determine who the Muslims are? Should we require them to put red crescents on their sleeves?
Next we'll have separate water fountains and separate bathrooms for Muslims, Christians and Jews.
Before long, someone's going to suggest building a 20-foot wall between American and Canada Mexico.

As reported earlier, one of my favorite billboards reads, "When I said 'Love your neighbor' I meant it. - God"

1 comment:

Jonathan Blundell said...

I'm glad the Hookah bar doesn't have a seperate line for Muslims and Christians.
I might not be able to get my AlJazeera, belly dancer and Hooka fix then.