Wednesday, August 16, 2006

U2 by U2

Aaron sent me this link:
U2.com is reporting that U2 will release a new book next month, entitled U2 by U2.
It will be the definitive U2 story. It will have stories never before told and photos never before seen. It is ‘U2byU2’ and worldwide publication is just two months away, on September 22nd.
For the first time each member of U2 – and manager Paul McGuinness - has told their own story from their earliest childhood memories to their first meeting with each other, from those opening chords in Larry’s kitchen to becoming the biggest band in rock’n’roll.
Looks like it should be out just in time for me to read on my super long flight from Dallas to Nigeria. Looking forward to it.
Speaking of my trip, I believe I'm still at least $1,000 short for the trip. So if you feel so led, feel free to make a donation to the trip by clicking the PayPal button on the right hand column.

No comments: