Monday, March 20, 2006

U2 hits

I finally added a site counter to my blog last week. I decided I wanted a better understanding of who visits and reads my blogs.
There's some interesting results.
I noticed today someone from the Department of Justice visited. That's a little worrysome.
But I also noticed that most people who came from a search engine, were looking for something related to U2.
So maybe I should be writing more about U2. You know, Bono, The Edge, Larry Mullen, Adam Clayton.
The best band in the world, U2.
Or maybe I should focus on other subjects to attract other audiences as well.
Or maybe I should just write like I always do and not worry about traffic so much. I think I like that idea better.
Except traffic on your blog is somehow like friends on Myspace.
Somehow you're a better person with the more you have of both.
Or so "they" say.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Guess I better stop coming b/c you will be stalking me now through your website too!