Saturday, March 11, 2006

Prayer meeting

I spent time with some friends from college tonight.
We had a good time of discussion and prayer about church, the church and what it all means.
God has laid the idea of a house church on their hearts. A place where people can come and gather, feel like family, feel accepted and experience God. I felt in agreeance with their thoughts and ideas. But either way, it was just good to get to spend time with other Christians talking about God.
I wish I could highlight everything we talked about, but we touched on so much that it would be hard to remember it all.
But it reminds me how much we really need the fellowship of other believers. I've really been missing that lately since I left Immanuel last year.
Other than the CWF I haven't really found a group of believers I feel welcomed into or with.
I don't know where God will lead this small group of believers. I don't know where God will lead me, but it's always amazing to see God bringing people together on their different journeys. We may walk together for a short while, or for many years to come, but either way we continue to serve the same God and pray that we follow His will.

No comments: