Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Helptimgo.com

My friend, Tim, from UMHB has put together a new website to keep people updated on his plans to go to India this year.
It's not mentioned on the site, but he's plugging a new t-shirt he designed on myspace.
Hey guys, I'll make this quick...I'm going to India this summer and I'm not good at asking for money so I thought, well people buy clothing anyways, so why not combine a natural event of shopping for clothes with helping someone go on a Mission Adventure Course thing to India. So here's what I did, I designed this shirt and am selling them for $15. So if you want one, go to www.helptimgo.com and click on India on the map, then go to donation and scroll down to make a donation. Simply do a paypal donation of $15 (or more if you so choose) then shoot me an email at timothyivey@yahoo.com with your size and address and the shirts should be in in a couple weeks. I know that's kind a long process but since I don't have an online store that's the only way I could do it...thanks guys...
So check it out, it's a cool looking shirt for a good cause.
And don't forget, revenue from all the advertising on this site goes towards my trip to Nigeria in October, including revenue from all shirts purchased at Randomshirts.com (as long as you follow the links from this site).

No comments: