Saturday, March 11, 2006

Church websites

*Update* See the latest list of Ellis County churches



One thing we laughed about tonight was church websites in the area, or the lack there of -- and the lack of information on them.
I did a search on Google for "Waxahachie Church" and had a hard time finding any actual church websites. So I thought I'd start a listing of churches I know that have a website. I thought I'd put Waxahachie churches only, but I might as well open it up to any church anywhere. No since in limiting things.
So if you want to have your church added, just drop a comment or an e-mail and I'll add it to the list.



Waxahachie, Texas
encounter
Cowboy Church of Ellis County
Waxahachie Bible
Heritage Baptist Church
First Baptist Waxahachie
First United Methodist Waxahachie
Ferris Avenue Baptist Church
Frontier Church
Parks Meadows Baptist Church

Midlothian, Texas
Life Church
Long Branch Community Baptist
FBC Midlothian
Midlothian Bible

Red Oak, Texas
Oaks Fellowship
Lifepoint Church

Ferris, Texas
The Church at Texas

Desoto, Texas
Hampton Road Baptist Church

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

What a great idea; thank you for listing churches around this area. It really helps people get more involved with church and community, which I feel is so important to help everyone in their personal walks with God. Getting connected with others makes such a huge difference.