Monday, April 10, 2006

West Wing - Election Night Part 2

Last night reminded me again that I really miss Leo's character and I'm really going to miss the West Wing when the season ends.
It was somewhat predictable that Santos would win the election, but I loved all the "false finishes" during election night.
I loved the speach Santos gave to encourage voters after Leo (John Spencer) died. "This is bigger than Leo and anyone else - this is about a vision for our nation."
I loved the heartfelt interaction between Josh and Donna, Josh and Santos and CJ and the President as each of them learned of Leo's death.
It was if they were just finding out for the first time that John Spencer had died.
I hope there are some Emmy's lined up for the cast and crew on this one.
I really wish the show could continue with a Santos presidency, but I guess all good things have to come to an end. Thank goodness for the West Wing on DVD.

No comments: