Thursday, April 20, 2006

Update on last night

Sorry I haven't had a chance to post this earlier, I've been in court all morning (I've always wanted to say that - as long as I wasn't the defendant). I was covering a number of cases for the paper.
Anyways - the rundown of the matches is very irrelevant this morning. We had over 1250 kids last night at Sachse Assemblies of God and there were 169 decision cards filled out and 105 agreed to a discipleship program the church offers.
WOW. It was an amazing night. It almost felt like a ECW show (not that I've ever been to one), without the blood and guts ;-).
There were kids everywhere, including the balcony and crowding around the ring on the floor. I had to almost push my way from the ring and back to the sound booth between matches.
Anways, it was exciting. Thanks for all who prayed. Don't forget we have another show Saturday in the Balch Springs area - come and support us if you can.

And now for the rundown of the matches:
Chris Idol v Apoc - no contest due to interferance
Tim Storm def. The Bishop
CWF Champion "Jesus Freak" Rob Vaughn def. Son of Thunder in title match
Apoc & The Bishop def. Chris Idol and Tim Storm in a tag match

See that wasn't near as exciting as the first few paragraphs.

No comments: