Thursday, April 06, 2006

Dirtbags win again

Some of you have been asking about our softball season.
It's going well... we're 4-0.
I forgot to give an update on the second game of the season. I was 2-2 for the night, bringing my season stats to 3-5.
I missed the third game and went 2-3 last night, giving me a season record of 5 for 8.
Not bad, I've been playing DH since stinking up in right field the first game of the year. I don't mind that at all. In the past I've played 1st base, but Rolly took that spot and I don't mind chillin on the bench till I'm up to bat.
So anyways, there's an update. From what I understand, we're in sole pocession of first place in our division. The city's website has not been updated yet, but I believe we moved into first place last week and secured that again this week.
Our next game is next Wednesday at 8 p.m.

No comments: