Friday, November 18, 2005

Well it was interesting

I found something very interesting this morning that I wanted to post on my blog, but my Mac computer has been acting funny with cookies and blogger.com.
So, alas it didn't get posted and now I can't remember what in the world it was about.
I'm very sleepy today.
I shouldn't have gone to Corsicana last night. Or maybe I should have, but just come home after we ate.
I fell asleep in Rolly's recliner for probably an hour and a half before I headed home.
Then I pulled over and slept for another 15 minutes or so on the way home.
I'm such a pansie.
I'm having trouble adjusting to waking early and leaving work earlier.
Well, if I ever remember what I meant to post earlier, I will (if blogger works).
Back to the salt mines...

2 comments:

Mkellynotes said...

Welcome to the world of normalcy.

Jonathan Blundell said...

Yeah - I've been out of it so long I don't remember what it looks like.