Monday, November 28, 2005

Interesting day

It's been interesting today - that's for sure.
I got the phone call about the mistake in my story (see previous entry - I'm too lazy to link to it), found out my water pump is broken on my truck, filled out lots of paper work to close on my house, set up Dish Network at my new appartment, set up a new bank account (got a free stuffed horse for it - looks like my Angel Tree boy will get a stuffed horse for Christmas), sat through an interesting county commissioners meeting and well... I think that may be it.
I still need to pay my rent on the first (I hope the money from the closing on my house gets here in time) and I need to update my cell phone number to a local number.
I don't know that it's necessary, but I'm sure all you folks here in the Dallas/Ft Worth area might like me to have a local number (not that you ever call). But zip me an email if you want the new number when it changes.
I also still need to find a broadband internet service for the new place.
Apparently SBC is the only company that provides it. But I don't want to pay for a phone line I'll never use, just to get DSL. Oh well.
Sometime this week I need to complete drivers ed and edit two videos for Rob.
So its 10:16 and I'm going home.
Take care.

No comments: