Sunday, September 18, 2005

Still looking...

Well, I feel like a slacker, but I'm still looking for a new church home after I resigned in late May from my position on IBC staff.
I visited Taylor's Valley Baptist today. I enjoyed it. It was a nice service with a mix of hymns and newer praise songs. And they still had an organ. Props to them.
Bill Muske filled in this morning and did a great job preaching on prayer.
I hear their singles group is pretty good. And its mainly led by the singles (go figure - a Sunday School class led by the members in the class - wait am I being cynical). So maybe I'll try and make it to Sunday School there after we get back from North Carolina, or I might try and go to their weekly Bible study tomorrow night.
We'll see how work goes tomorrow.
Well, back to napping or reading the Morning News or whatever I was doin before I fell asleep.
And be sure to check out the Harker Heights website. It's still a work in progress, but if I can just figure out a couple coding issues, I think it will work out great.

No comments: