Monday, September 26, 2005

Monday Night

It's 1:19 a.m. CST Tuesday Sept. 27.
My friends B and Sarah were expecting their baby Sydney to be born today, but the doctors said "It wasn't time."
I believe they're planning to go back on Wednesday and they may induce labor, but I'm not sure on all that.
I just returned from Waco with my boys. We had floor tickets to the WWE Raw taping. Not a bad way to watch wrestling at all. It was amusing because three of the men who wrestled tonight have wrestled my man, Tim Storm, at some point in their career. One of them Russel Simpson, A.K.A. Psycho Simpson, wrestled four of the guys in our group. Not bad.
At dinner aftewards Rob mentioned that he's been seriously considering going full-time with the CWF. I think it's a dream everyone's had since the ministry began in 2000, but everyone's always hoped that someone with loads of money would come along and drop a load of cash in our hands to let us do it.
We half-joked about the idea this weekend, while in North Carolina, and I thought I was the only one thinking it could be a possibility, but apparently God was laying the idea on Rob's heart as well.
We discussed the idea somewhat and everyone was in agreement that it is what we want to do, but now it comes down to if its in agreement with what God wants us to do.
So please pray for us as we seek God's will at this crossroads in our lives and ministry.
We plan to pray about the idea and then schedule a brainstorming meeting sometime in the near future. So again, please support us in prayer and ask God for guidance.
Well, I have a weird headache, that is likly just from the loud music and pyros at the show tonight. I also have three loads of clothes laying on my bed, so rather than just pushing them off onto the floor, I think I'll just crash right here on my couch.
Take care -- and may the peace of God be with you all.

No comments: