Monday, September 05, 2005

I might snap

I'm sitting in my office (on my day off) waiting for a DVD to burn. I spent roughly five hours putting together a 5 minute highlight video for the CWF. And for some reason its taking another 5 hours to render or something. I just want to go home and show it off, but I don't think it will finish till next Monday. Geeze.
What gives.
I've been catching up on some blogging too while I'm waiting. Can I just say, I really loathe Xanga? I don't know what it is - but it annoys me. I think part of it is because it lets people ad hyperlinks and other types of web coding, but it doesn't actually proof the code to make sure it works. So then someone comes up on your page and it freezes your browser half the time. So annoying. Please get rid of all the extras on your blog. If you want to show people a music video of your favorite band, give them a link. Don't try to force everyone to download it everytime they want to read your website.
Oh and one more gripe. If you have an XML or RSS feed on your site, please don't post half entries on your RSS feed. There's almost nothing more annoying than Xanga than using my RSS Reader and having to click open another window to read the rest of your entry.
GEEZE.
Why can't people just do everything I want them to?!
Ok. Enough of that. No more griping tonight. Just getting it out of my system before I head home (sometime next week if my computer doesn't speed up).

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I see how it is, you create a Xanga site to comment on Charis' site, but refuse to create a Myspace site to comment for many of your other friends. We might have to gang up against you and refuse to post!