Tuesday, September 06, 2005

43 Things

Mike Robinson sent me this link: 43things.com
Apparently you get to hook up with people who want to do similar things as you.
Here's the one I'm most interested in: Work because I like to, not because I have to.
Speaking of which, say a couple prayers (if you're still up with me tonight).
Our Belton editor, James Love, went to the ER tonight with as Allman said, "A kidney stone the size of South Dakota."
So he's out for a few days and they're asking me to come lay out "A Section" in Belton tonight or Wed morn. So I'm gonna go in a few minutes and hack it out in case I'm too worn down in the morn.
I'll be sure to bring my U2 DVD with me to keep me going.
Then I get to come back and finish my paper.
Which is has a big hole on the front page, from where I was expecting a story from Berneta on the County Commissioners.
Anyone have a story already written that I can plug-in? Let me know.

No comments: