Sunday, July 24, 2005

Update from Matt

NOTE: My best friend Matt Lehmann and Ron Shindoll joined Kathryn's team for 10 days before she returns to the states. Matt's e-mail updates will be posted here as well as on Kathryn's blog.
===
Good morning,
Its morning over here right now. Ron and I are here.
The trip was smooth. I was up for 17 hrs before I got to go to bed.
God blessed us with very cool weather when we got here. So the room I slept in was cold and no mosquito's. I slept all night.
Its very different over here. I've already realized how comfortable we live in the USA. We walked around the town where Kathryn will live. She had already gotten some news about moving over to work full time teaching English and other things. She is really being obedient to Gods will.
Im just dropping a qick email before I go to devotion.
Love ya'll
mmlehmann

No comments: