Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Its official...

Well its official (as official as anything goes in our office - it might change 5 minutes from now)...
But Thursday I will be moving to our Harker Heights Evening Star paper.
I'm excited and doubtful all at the same time.
I'm excited about new opportunities. A new office to work in. A new change of pace. I think I can help make the paper very profitable and I already have a number of ideas to do so.
But I'm also doubtful and worried that it could mean more work and stress and/or I may become disenchantment with the new position soon.
I hope not.

Well in other news - I know this is what you've all been waiting for.... (drumroll)
Sunday and Monday's CWF results:

Sunday -
Chris Idol & Tim Storm def. Jonah & Michael Malik
Son of Thunder def. The Zealot
Tim Storm def. Apoc
Jesus Freak def Chris Idol for the CWF World Championship Belt

Monday -
Jonah NC Michael Malik
Chris Idol def. Apoc
Tim Storm def. Son of Thunder
Jesus Freak def. The Zealot (titlematch)
Apoc & Jonah def. Chris Idol and Tim Storm

No comments: