Sunday, July 24, 2005

Matt Update 2

Hey,

Its 1:30 in the morning. I'm going to my first camp
in the morning.
I'm going to have my first encounter with the
children. I will be helping with different things.
Pretty much where ever they need me.
But please pray for Thursday, Friday, Saturday. We will be at a camp with teenagers. I'm going to be in a drama skit, also I will be talking to the guys about
lust and other things related.
Pray that God with prepare there hearts and that God will speak words through me for them.
We went to church this morning it was different, but were felt at home because it was Gods house. There was a interpreter there so we were able to understand.
I learned that people do not have the right of way here. Also you can't smile at people walking down the street because from a stranger it means your making
fun to them.
Well its much a long line to get on the internet here that by the time I get on its late. So I'm going to bed.
love ya'll
mmlehmann

No comments: