Tuesday, July 05, 2005

Mobile Blogging Failure

Well - sorry the mobile blogging quit. I was hoping to post a number of photos and updates all weekend long, but there were issues beyond my control. Apparently a number of people in our group were having problems with their cell phones in Crosby.
I don't know what the issue was, but I couldn't send messages after a while and apparently I missed numberous text messages and calls as well. My phone almost blew up with messages once I got closer to Houston on the way home.
Either way - we had a blast. I'll try and get some photos up soon. Crosby Church has to be one of the most open, serving and loving churches I've ever been to. And they're not afraid to get dirty doing it.
One of their members took 481 photos of the weekend and had them all on CD for each of our group before we left town.
Another member decided we didn't need to simply walk through a doorway this year and he helped put together a curtain intrance with lights, fog machine and the works.
We had a blast - even riding in Crosby's 4th of July parade.
Here's a quick run down of the "stats."
We had over 900 people at both shows.
9 people made decisions Saturday night.
14 people made commitments to follow Christ on Sunday as well as 15 rededications.
Awesome. Awesome.
I'll post the match results later today. Right now its almost 4 a.m. and its time for bed - Holla!

No comments: