Wednesday, February 08, 2006

New thoughts on sleeping

I'm quite certain I have at least partial sleep apnea. A condition where you stop breathing while you're sleeping - usually caused by a number of conditions. But one of the side effects I've seen is trouble waking in the morning as well as occasional waking in the night. Now granted I don't know if these symptoms are directly attributed to sleep apnea, or maybe just having a late night once or twice a week, or maybe that I just really like to sleep once I'm in bed.
But anyways, I'm always intrigued by sleep studies and information on sleep habbits.
So when atariboy dropped some links on a few sleep ideas I jumped on them.
You might find them interesting as well.
They're each from blogger Steve Pavlina:
How to become an early riser
How to become an early riser - Part II
and maybe the most interesting of all:
Polyphasic Sleep - getting 3 hours of sleep a day with four or five naps a day.

No comments: