Wednesday, February 01, 2006

Ever want to just punch someone in the face?

Last night I was hanging out with some friends and I know this dude meant well, he was paying my dad a super compliment, but he said something that made me want to get up off the couch and just start throwing.
Maybe I'm making a bigger deal out of nothing, but for whatever reason, what he said just stung me.
I suppose it's a good thing I kept calm, but even now I'd like to wail on him.
God grant me the peace to love my brother.

Oh and if you think about it, say a quick prayer for the CWF trip to Nigeria and pray for me today, I think I'm inching closer to coming down with the crud.

I'm standing right on the ledge, over looking the crud and trying to maintain my ballance. I sure hope I don't fall in.

2 comments:

Butterfly Fox said...

Well what in the world did this person say to get you so upset?

Do tell.

Jonathan Blundell said...

I'd rather not say or say who it is... I don't want anyone else to have bad feelings towards him.