Wednesday, July 19, 2006

My guilty pleasures

Brandi posed a question and listed her guilty pleasures on her blog today. Figured I'd go along and do the same.
So what are your guilty pleasures?

Here are mine in no particular order (and some of these are more recent with my diet):

  • Cheddar Fries from Snuffers - mmmm 5000 calories of goodness
  • HGTV
  • Rachel Ray
  • Blogging in my underwear - at home of course - is that TMI?
  • Fried anything
  • A good cigar
  • A glass of Johnny Walker or Tito's Vodka on the rocks
  • A heartstopper burger from French Quarter in Temple, Texas
  • All you can eat BBQ (especially from Cyclones in Temple, Texas)
  • Anything Will Smith
  • Sleepless in Seattle and You've Got Mail
  • Professional wrestling - what you didn't know?
  • Sleeping in till 1 p.m. on my day's off
  • No comments: